Environmental Policy Statement
Safe365 strives to be a leader in environmental sustainability and believes that a prosperous future for our business and the customers we serve depends on the sustainability of the environment, communities and economies in which we operate. We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of our operations by following a risk-based approach. We will address/achieve this by:
Demonstrating leadership by integrating environmental considerations into all our business practices
Responsibly addressing our environmental challenges with consideration for the interests of our stakeholders.
The requirements of this Policy apply to all entitles, directors and employees of Safe365. Safe365 will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and use reasonable standards and procedures where law or regulation does not exist.
We are committed to protecting the environment by ensuring:
- Visible leadership that demonstrates a commitment to climate change mitigation and adaptation or protection of biodiversity and ecosystems. and takes accountability for reducing our impact on the environment
- Informed decision-making where environmental requirements are integral to the process
- Credible relationships and partnering with our stakeholders through transparent dialogue, reporting, and disclosure regarding environmental aspects and impacts.
- Safe365 will comply with or exceed our environmental obligations, including a proactive approach to environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Safe365 will set targets and objectives within the environmental management system’s scope to achieve continual improvement and sustainable development.
- We will establish and periodically review and report progress on objectives and targets in the pursuit of continual improvement in our environmental management system to enhance our environmental performance and ongoing prevention of pollution.
- Safe365 will minimise the environmental impacts of our operations through best practice management of our use of energy, transportation, material consumption, water use, waste and emissions.
- Safe365 will consider the environmental performance of our supplies and the environmental attributes of products and services in our purchasing decisions.
- Safe365 will ensure adherence to our established environmental management processes through periodic internal and external audits.
- Equipping our leaders to competently lead Environmental performance and create a culture that promotes people engagement and participation
- Safe365 will raise employee awareness and support employee creativity and enthusiasm concerning implementing our environmental Policies, guidelines, programs and initiatives.
- Understanding the hazards associated with our business to proactively identify, assess, prioritise and manage potential environmental adverse events.
- Understanding and implementing the critical controls associated with preventing adverse environmental events.
- Taking appropriate action against deviations from internal and external audits
- We will continually promote environmental awareness, responsibilities and best practices and support the sustainability culture of our company through education and in-house initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint.
Policy Updated: 13 June 2022